Do you Need Concrete Repairs or Replacement?
In time, concrete begins to weaken and will need to be removed or replaced. Depending on your concretes condition will determine if you need it to be replaced or repaired.
If your concrete needs repairs, then it typically has:
- Small surface cracks: these are cracks that can appear almost anywhere on concrete due to weight, tree roots, erosion, or by weather conditions.
- Uneven surface: concrete has an uneven surface due to the impact of pressure, weather, tree roots, and past foundation work.
- Puddles of water around concrete surfaces: Water is not being efficiently drained.
- Concrete is old and is weakened: For instance, there are chips of concrete, cracks, potholes, and appears to be worn out finish.
If your concrete needs removal and replacement, then it typically has:
- Large and deep cracks: These cracks have spread over time due to extreme pressure. For example, the damage from heavy and large trucks driving over concrete for a long period of time.
- Concrete slabs that have dropped: Have your ever noticed the concrete around you is not leveled anymore? Almost as if the concrete sunk. This is a result of unsupported concrete that has been impact by heavy weight or erosion.
- Extensive damage done to your concrete.